Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Brand New Start

Hello People,

I know my last post is probably seered in your mind, because it has been there for so long, but guess what? We have moved again. I KNOW! We have moved back to MO. and since I am back to having high speed internet again where I can actually get on here and do something, I thought I would just delete everything and start from scratch. Good Idea? I thought so. So, check back for updates, and changes. I will try to be more frequent now.

Talk to you again soon,
Dixie

2 comments:

Valerie said...

WELCOME HOME!!! So glad to see you! Now, get on Facebook! :D I miss you and love you lots! ♥

Misty said...

YEA!! I am so happy to see a post!!! Take Care and hope to hear from you soon!

Our Move to OK

As most of you know we just moved to Tulsa, OK. We've been here almost a month now. We absolutely love it here. Our journey to today ...