Friday, May 21, 2010

2 days in a row, how 'bout that!!!

Had another bittersweet moment this morning. I sold my van. God gave us a Chrysler Town and Country mini van several years ago. We have run that thing ragged. I drove it till it about fell apart then when Brian bought me my suburban he drove it till it DID fall apart. A few months ago the transmission finally gave up the ghost. It sat at the church for quite a while, because Brian didn't have a way to get it home. He finally borrowed a trailer from a guy at work to get it home. Since then it has been sitting in the yard.

A guy came by yesterday and said he had seen it sitting there and was wondering if we wanted to sell it. I said sure. So, I tried to get a hold of Brian, and finally did. Long story short, we made a deal. I came in the house to get the lock box all our "important" papers are in, neither one of the titles were in there. So, I called Brian back and told him I couldn't find it, so he said he would have to look for it when he got home. I told the guy and he said he would be back this morning about 9:00 with a trailer.

After Brian got home we searched high and low for that title and FINALLY found it. We also found the truck title, which is now safely resting IN the lock box.

The guy showed up a little before nine this morning, I watched him load it up and haul it away. It was very sad, because we are officially a one car family. :o( But that's okay, I'm praying the Lord will give me a new (to me) van soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! :) Way to go two days runnin', let's go three!

Our Move to OK

As most of you know we just moved to Tulsa, OK. We've been here almost a month now. We absolutely love it here. Our journey to today ...