Monday, November 8, 2010

It's Official!

I am now an authorized independent Mary Kay consultant. YEAH!!! I signed my paper work, and ordered my starter kit this morning. I can't wait to get started. I will have my own website, once I get everything figured out. For now if you want to order anything you can go to www.marykay.com and find what you want to order then either, call, text, or e-mail me. I still have my regular e-mail address, or I now have one through MK which is dixiewagahoff@marykay.com, but it links directly to my hotmail account. If you would like me to send you a book, contact me, via the above methods, and I will try to get you a book sent out as well.

Thanks ahead of time for your support and your orders.

Dixie

No comments:

Our Move to OK

As most of you know we just moved to Tulsa, OK. We've been here almost a month now. We absolutely love it here. Our journey to today ...