Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What to do?

I'm praying/debating about stepping out into a new venture. It's something I've always wanted to do and thought I would be good at, but didn't have the means to begin. I have now found the means (thanks to my hubby) and since I have the means, the apprehension has set in. I hate that. So, I am asking lots of questions, weighing pros and cons, and praying about what to do for sure. I'm almost sure I know what I'm going to do, but not 100% yet. I'll let you know in the next day or so. So, check back to see what I've decided to do.

1 comment:

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Good luck, whatever you decide!

Our Move to OK

As most of you know we just moved to Tulsa, OK. We've been here almost a month now. We absolutely love it here. Our journey to today ...