Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Birthdays!


In my last post, I said I would be sharing Brice and Carrie's Birthdays, sooo, here they are.

 After Carrie and I got back from our OK/TX trip we celebrated her birthday on Tuesday evening at the park.  She invited her friends, Sara, and Ashley Hall.  We had cake and ice cream, and the kids played while the parents visited. 
 Carrie enjoying her party!
All she asked for was clothes for her Ken doll.



Girls Being Silly!
 

I think everyone had a good time!

******************************************************


 Brice's birthday was on a Wednesday, so we had his "shin-dig" on Friday evening.  He got his present on Wed. night after church though.  He got a Lego, Star Wars, Yoda watch.  He Loves It!

Me and my little birthday boy.  I can't believe he is 11 already.

 The Birthday boy, and  his dad.
He LOVES Star Wars!

 
♪♫Happy Birthday to You!  Happy Birthday to You!♫♪

 Brice, Courtney, Manny, Ashley, Carrie, & Bret



No comments:

Our Move to OK

As most of you know we just moved to Tulsa, OK. We've been here almost a month now. We absolutely love it here. Our journey to today ...